It’s been a while since I updated this, that’s why I decided that it’s time to do so.
There’s this dumb thing I’ve done. You remember the front skirt I was doing? Well, I don’t know whether this is a fortunate or an unfortunate one, but the front skirt from NG Justice fits just right in IJ’s. Damn, I could’ve save a lot of time if I haven’t did the front skirt
I’ve scratch built the wing part, however, I have some doubts whether to use the original or just continue on what I started. I have a minor issue bout that, but isn’t really my focus right now. My focus is the waist unit. Next is the chest. Followed by the legs and feet, then the head and finally the bagpack. I’m not that worried about the waist unit. I’m confident that I will be able to finish it by this week, given that my package comes.
The greatest challenges for me, so far, is the bagpack and the legs. Maybe the bagpack isn’t that much since I’ll be using the same bagpack and will just extend the wings, but I’m planning to use the attachment of IJ’s bagpack to connect with it since it has the ability to hold it still. The legs is just, argh! So many things to do and probably gonna annoy me.
So far, I can only put the my updates into words. I’ll take a pic by tomorrow and will make sure to document the whole thing since this is my first.
Read the rest of this entry »