I used usual tools that I use but there’s something special I bought specifically for this kit, a sheet of waterslide decals for MG Zeta 2.0. I know, it’s for the regular one, but most decals that this kit comes also exist in this sheet. However, the arrangement is different. For example (this is just an example and in no way the real thing), letter S in the sheet for the regular one is letter X in the Zeta Karaba’s.
My plan for this kit is the usual, however, I don’t want it looking all so mechanical. This kit is gorgeous and I think it is not meant to look mechy. It has a rich pastel color and that makes this kit stand out even more than the regular one.
Part 2: Build
- Episode 1: Leg, the one who left
- Episode 2: Leg, the one who is right and friends
- Episode 3: The orthodox head with tail
- Episode 4: The protective wings
- Episode 5: When Rifle becomes hyper